Hello, readers, PNB SO recruitment 2020 is available now. Punjab National Bank invites online application from eligible candidates for fill up Specialist Officer posts i.e. Manager & Senior Manager.
Recently PNB India has announced the new job notice on 07.09.2020 for 535 vacancies. Applicants who are seeking Banking Jobs in India can apply for PNB SO recruitment 2020.
As per the PNB SO recruitment notification, these 535 vacancies are allotted for PNB Specialist Officer Vacancy.
Eligible candidates can make online registration from 08.09.2020. The last date for submission of an online application is 29.09.2020. Punjab National Bank recruitment notification and PNB SO recruitment apply online link is available on the PNB careers page.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Notification
Finally, PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill up a total of 535 vacancies of Specialist Officer (Manager and Senior Manager) Posts.
It is a career opportunity for suitable and capable which currently offered by PNB. Contestants who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ Graduation in a relevant discipline are eligible for PNB Specialist Officer Jobs.
Punjab National Bank
Central Govt. / Bank Jobs
Specialist Officer (Manager & Senior Manager)
Anywhere in India
PNB SO Recruitment Vacancy detail
The number of vacancies/reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank. The reservation also includes the backlog of reserved vacancies. Please note that the reservation in respect of different posts on each scale will be as decided by the bank.
Candidates belonging to reserved categories for which no vacancy has been announced are free to apply against vacancies announced for the Unreserved/General category provided they meet the eligibility criteria laid down for General Category candidates.
Eligibility criteria for PNB So Recruitment 2020
- Manager: 25 – 35 years
- Senior Manager: 25 – 37 years
- Manager (Risk): Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate. Minimum 01 year post qualification experience.
- Manager (Credit): CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree/ diploma. Minimum 60% marks. Minimum 01-year post qualification experience.
- Manager (Treasury): MBA in Finance / ICWA / CFA / CAIIB / Diploma in Treasury Management/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate. A minimum of a 01-year experience.
- Manager (Law): Degree in Law with a minimum of 02 years experience.
- Manager (Architect): Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. Must have valid registration of the Council of Architecture. Must have knowledge of Auto CAD & should be conversant with Govt guidelines pertaining to the procurement of works, goods & services. A minimum of a 01-year experience.
- Manager (Civil): B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. A minimum of a 01-year experience.
- Manager (Economic): Post Graduate Degree in Economics with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA. Minimum 02 years experience.
- Manager (HR): 02 years full time (not through Distance Mode of Education) Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ HRM/ Labour Law with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. Minimum 02 years post qualification experience.
- Senior Manager (Risk): Bachelor/ Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate. Minimum 03 years experience.
- Senior Manager (Credit): CA/ ICWA/ MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree diploma from any AICTE approved institute. Minimum of 60% in aggregate. Minimum 03 years post qualification experience.
- Manager: MMGS-II ₹ 31705 -1145/1 -32850 -1310/10 -45950
- Senior Manager: MMGS-III ₹ 42020 -1310/5 -48570 -1460/2 –51490
- Online Test
- ₹ 175/- per candidate for SC / ST / PWBD category candidates.
- ₹ 850/- for all others.
The fee should be made through online mode only.
How to Apply PNB SO Recruitment
- Go to the official website www.pnbindia.in.
- Click “Recruitment/ Careers” find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF 535 SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK-(ENGLISH)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment online.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important links for PNB SO Recruitment 2020
Join Our Facebook Group
Other PNB Jobs
See all Banking Jobs
We hope you like the detailed Post about PNB SO Recruitment for 2020. Visit hpgovtjobs.net regularly for daily updates.