NHPC recruitment 2021: NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) Limited, a Mini Ratna Category-I Public Sector Undertaking invites application from eligible candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh for undergoing one-year apprenticeship training for the Session 2021-22 under Apprentices Act, 1961 in the trades Electrician, Fitter, and Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA).
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation: NHPC Limited is an Indian Hydropower generation company that was incorporated in the year 1975. It has an objective to plan, promote, and organize an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects. Later on, it expanded its objects to include other sources of energy like Solar, Geothermal, Tidal, Wind, etc. NHPC is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Government of India. It is among the top ten companies in the country in terms of investment.
NHPC recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Electrician – 20 Posts
- Fitter – 10 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 20 Posts
NHPC recruitment 2012 Detailed Eligibility
Educational Qualification for Trade Apprentice:
The applicant should have passed 10th + ITI/ 12th + ITI. The applicant should have passed the ITI examination from the recognized institution in the respective trade.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
Period of Apprenticeship: 12 Months
Age Limit and relaxation for NHPC Recruitment 2021:
- For Trade Apprentice minimum of 18 to 30 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- 05 years for SC/ST
- 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2021: -
- The candidate must go through the Terms & conditions as mentioned in the Notification.
- The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for an Apprenticeship. ITI Passed candidates should register themselves on the Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal.
- The candidate has to take the print out of registration/application at the portal and send it along with all self-attested certificates of Educational qualification, ITI mark-sheets, and certificates, Domicile Certificate, Document certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF), copy of Aadhar card, PAN Card, etc. at the below-mentioned address by Speed Post/ Registered post/ By-hand till 15/01/2021 (5:00 p.m.): -
Deputy General Manager (HR), Parbati-II HE Project, Nagwain, Mandi Distt.- Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, Pin code- 175121.
Selection Process for NHPC Recruitment 2021:
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in ITI/ 10th class. The shortlisted candidates can be called for an interview if required and offered will be sent through the portal. The list of selected candidates will also be uploaded on the website of NHPC Limited i.e. www.nhpcindia.com.
- The candidates shortlisted shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates such as educational certificates, ITI mark-sheets and certificates, caste certificate, domicile, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, etc. at the time of verification. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be canceled and action as per rule will be taken.
- The candidate will have to submit a Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (Govt. Estt.) at the time of joining.
- The selection of Apprentices will be subject to detailed provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961. 13. Candidates who have already taken such training from any other Govt./Semi Govt. organization and above 30 years shall not be considered.
- Last date for submission of application: 15/01/2021.
Note:- Candidates should clearly note that NHPC Limited will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of the application being incomplete or any delay in receipt there of on any account whatsoever. The candidate will solely be responsible for this. Kindly reead the Official notification by above link.
Please stay connected with HP Govt Jobs for the latest Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs.